Your brand is not your logo, company branding is so much more involved.
Think about the following:
1. Your company vision.
2. Your company values.
3. How do we differentiate ourselves?
4. What is your promise to your customers?
5. Offer clear market segment positioning.
6. How your brand drives your marketing plan.
7. How a compelling brand attracts top industry talent.
All of the aforementioned are key strategic elements that form part of the day to day activity of a business. It is critical that these are well presented in your non native language. Lift/Elevator companies that export across the world need to guarantee their brand is correct and professionally presented.
DSW-Solutions can offer industry specific lift/elevator translations that can guarantee your English brand recognition on an international scale.